TERMS OF PURCHASES AND CLICK & COLLECT ENQUIRIES
We hope that you will be pleased with your purchase, however in the event you are unhappy with your product or have an issue, SPADA is happy to accept returns on the following basis:
- If the product is faulty or defective, you can send it back to us so we can take a look at it and determine what went wrong! Goods that are defective or damaged will have be reported to SPADA within 7 days of delivery. You’ll need to include a copy of your receipt/invoice with your return and then re-package and seal it in the original packaging. Visit https://dhlreturns.narvar.com/returns/spada to begin the return process.
- If your product is neither faulty nor defective, you can return it to us for just £3.99! Keep in mind that it will need to be UNUSED, not damaged or defective and returned within 30 days of purchase with the original tags and in original condition. You’ll need to include a copy of your receipt/invoice with your return and then re-package and seal it in the original packaging. Your £3.99 return cost will be deducted from your refund. Visit https://dhlreturns.narvar.com/returns/spada to begin the return process.
Please be aware, items returned that are found to be damaged due to Buyer’s fault will mean you would become liable for the cost of remedying such damage and the associated carriage cost.
CLICK & COLLECT:
Our Click and Collect service allows you to reserve any product from our SPADA website and arrange to collect, try on and pay at your nearest SPADA stockist in just a few clicks. By reserving first, then collecting and paying for your SPADA products we remove the hassle of returning unwanted goods for you and it also avoids any security issues with online payments – as well as getting the best advice on fitting and product care!
To reserve your item with your local stockist simply:
1. Add any item (with your size and colour preference) to your ‘collection’ list.
2. When you are ready to order, go to your ‘collection’ list, select your local stockist and submit your Click and Collect order to them via the pre-filled form.
3. Wait for the SPADA stockist to confirm availability and a collection and payment date.
Whilst we will always do our best to ensure best stocking levels throughout our dealer network, We cannot guarantee the availability of SPADA products at stockists at the time of ordering. Any reservation enquiry made will be between the consumer and the dealer.